(Last Revised: January 26, 2016)
PLEASE READ THIS Welcome2hiphop.com TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY VIEWING AND/OR USING THIS WEB SITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Welcome2hiphop reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on the Site. Welcome2hiphop will alert you that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of this Agreement the date it was last revised (i.e., following the words "Last Revision"). The amended or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on the Site. Your use of the Site following the posting of any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. Welcome2hiphop encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Site to make sure that you understand the current terms and conditions governing your use of the Site. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately discontinue your use of the Site.
1. Your Acceptance BY USING OR VISITING Welcome2hiphop ("Website"), OR SUBMITTING CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ASSENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the "Terms & Conditions"). These Terms & Conditions apply to all users of the Website. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, then please do not use the Website.
3. Website Access Welcome2hiphop hereby grants you permission to use the Website, provided that: (i) your use of the Website is solely for your personal, noncommercial use; (ii) you will not copy, distribute or modify any part of the Website without Welcome2hiphop's prior written authorization; (iii) you will not send unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, spam, chain letters, etc., (iv) you will not transmit any Content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs; (v) you will not disrupt servers or networks connected to the Website; and (vi) you comply with these Terms & Conditions. In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Welcome2hiphop immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You will be liable for any use made of your account or password and the losses of Welcome2hiphop or others due to such unauthorized use. Welcome2hiphop will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," and "offline readers," that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Welcome2hiphop servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Welcome2hiphop grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Welcome2hiphop reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names or e-mail addresses, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their User Submissions (as defined below). Welcome2hiphop has the right to terminate your access to the Website, in its sole discretion, immediately and with or without cause.
4. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL Welcome2hiphop, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES THEREIN, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT ON OR VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT Welcome2hiphop IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Welcome2hiphop SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
7. Assignment These Terms & Conditions, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Welcome2hiphop without restriction.
8.Site not Intended for Children Please note that because end users can post Content through the Site without Welcome2hiphop's approval, some Content may be considered inappropriate and harmful to minors. In order to protect minors from such Content, you can retain a third party service provider to block inappropriate Content from displaying on your Web browser. Welcome2hiphop does not and cannot endorse the quality and capabilities of such services.
9. No Pre-Screening or Regular Screening of Content You acknowledge that Welcome2hiphop does not pre-screen Content, but agree that Welcome2hiphop shall have the right (but not the obligation) to access, re-arrange, modify and remove or restrict access to any Content on the Site in its sole discretion and without notice or compensation. Without limiting the foregoing, Welcome2hiphop shall have the right to access and remove or restrict access to any Content that violates this Agreement
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITE AND ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREON IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW, Welcome2hiphop.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER Welcome2hiphop NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF ITS/THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT OR WARRANT (i) THAT THE SITE, OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, OR ERROR FREE; (ii) THAT THE SITE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCESSIBLE, TIMELY, OR SECURE; (iii) THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR INFORMATION WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, "WORMS," "TROJAN HORSES" OR OTHER HARMFUL PROPERTIES; (iv) THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY MATERIAL PUBLISHED OR ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; (v) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE; AND (vi) THAT THE SOFTWARE BEHIND THE SITE IS NON-INFRINGING. Welcome2hiphop AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY DISCLAIM, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE AND RELEASE Welcome2hiphop AND ITS AFFILIATES FROM, ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS OR REMEDIES IN TORT ARISING OUT OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE (ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED) OF Welcome2hiphop OR ITS AFFILIATES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SITE, OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE, IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN. THIS WEB SITE IS BASED IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA. Welcome2hiphop MAKES NO CLAIM THAT THE SITE OR CONTENT APPEARING THEREON ARE APPROPRIATE OR MAY LEGALLY BE ACCESSED FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. ACCESS TO THE SITE MAY NOT BE LEGAL BY CERTAIN PERSONS OR IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES. IF YOU ACCESS THE SITE FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION
11. Your Indemnification of Welcome2hiphop You agree to hold harmless, defend, and indemnify Welcome2hiphop, its officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, agents, partners and affiliates, successors and assigns from all liabilities, claims, demands and expenses, including attorneys' fees, that are due to, or that arise from your use or misuse of the Site and/or Site, or for infringement by you of intellectual property rights or other right of any third party. We may assume exclusive control of any defense or any defense or any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you agree to cooperate with us in such event
12. Registration In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site registration or ordering process, provided that in connection with registration, you do not need to, and should not, use your full or true name for your username. In addition, you agree to update that information in order to maintain its truth, accuracy and completeness. We may deny you access to the Site or reject your order in the event that your information is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete. Unless you cannot remember your username and/or password, you may only register once for use of the Site.
13.Limited License To Site You are granted the limited right to view and use the Site only for the purposes of viewing or playing content such as films or games, placing product orders or for accessing information and services. We reserve the right to suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Site. If you violate these Terms, we may terminate or cancel your access rights to the Site immediately without notice. We may also block your use of the Site. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Site or any part thereof and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or any part thereof. This license is limited to personal and non-commercial uses by you. Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved to us. No portion of this Site is targeted to children, and any minor should seek consent of his or her legal guardian before using this site. Unless you have received specific written permission from us, you may not (a) "frame" or otherwise impose editorial comment, commercial material or any information or content on, or in proximity to, content displayed on the Site or (b) alter or modify any content on the Site. Without limiting other restrictions, you agree not to reproduce, transmit, sell, or otherwise exploit the Site for any commercial purpose. Please be aware that we have created or may create in the future certain areas on the Site that contain adult or mature content. You must be at least 18 years of age to access and view such areas. The Site may allow users to upload, post, and/or distribute user submitted content, and use of the Site for this purpose is subject to the following conditions: * You understand that all user feedback, data, comments, suggestions, information, text, data, software, sounds, photographs, audio, audiovisual, video, artwork, graphics, messages and other materials of any nature ("Materials") that are transmitted to or via the Site are the sole responsibility of the person from which the Materials originated. This means you, and not us, are entirely responsible for the Materials you transmit through the Site. Further, you understand that by using the Site you may be exposed to Materials that are offensive, objectionable or indecent. * You shall not create a user name or screen name or upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through the Site any Materials which are libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, harmful of minors in any way, abusive, illegal or harassing, or contain expressions of hatred, bigotry, racism or pornography, or are otherwise objectionable, or that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or violate any law or that you do not have a right to make available under contractual or fiduciary relationships. * * You shall not upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through the Site any Materials that contain viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment. * You shall not act in a manner that negatively affects other users. ability to interact with the Site. * You shall not collect or store personal data about other users. You acknowledge that we do not pre-screen any Materials posted by you or other users, but that we and our designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials. Without limiting any of our rights, we and our designees shall have the right to remove any Materials that violate the Terms or are otherwise objectionable, as well as terminate your access to the Site. You agree that we have no liability or responsibility for the storage or deletion of any Materials that you or any other persons submit or post. You obtain no rights in any form, media, or technology incorporating the Materials.
14. International Use Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Materials. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
15. Assumption And Risks YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS THAT THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND RELATED INFORMATION ARE SUITABLE OR ACCURATE FOR YOUR NEEDS AND WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. ANY APPLICATIONS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR LOSS OF DATA. BY VIEWING THIS SITE, READING COMMENTS BY OTHER USERS OR ACCESSING APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES RELATED TO THIS SITE YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO RUDE, CRUDE, INDECENT, OR OTHER OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE OR REFERENCES. YOU AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT RELATING TO YOUR DEALINGS WITH ANY THIRD PARTY ADVERTISER OR CONTENT PROVIDER ON THE SITE.
16. No Incidental, Consequential Or Certain Other Damages TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR AGENTS WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF PRIVACY OR FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DUTY OF GOOD FAITH, LACK OF NEGLIGENCE OR OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT) OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO THE SITE, APPLICATIONS OR RELATED INFORMATION, OR TO ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.